Sunday, January 3, 2010

Can we help this puppy??

I often receive emails from all over begging us to help weims in need.  Many times the weims are located in areas out of our reach but we typically respond letting the people know if the dogs can get to our area we will do our best to help.  A lot of times..I never here back.

I got a very short and to-the-point email:
This dog NEEDS RESCUE NOW!!!!!!  AND TRANSPORT NOW!!!!  CAN ANYONE HELP THIS PUP OUT?

GLADE SPRING, VA  EMAIL ME ASAP AT ---------------------@aol.com or call me at ???-???-????

Along with the email was a picture..



After consulting with our board and finding out that his current rescue (with the help of many volunteers) were able to get Rocky to PA we decided we were prepared to try to help.

Within a few days Rocky was on his way to his new foster mom (Missy) and his new life where he became known as "Buster".  


This blog will mostly be updated by Missy (Busters foster mom) but some may also be updated by a some of our other volunteers (like myself) at times.  I will be visiting with Buster throughout his treatment to take pictures and video and help keep everyone posted as well.

These pictures than many people have already seen were taken the first day I met Buster at his visit with surgeon.  Buster greeted me immediately as I walked through the door like any other happy weim puppy.  Jumpy, mouthy, and very playful!

Jamielynn Storch
Tri-State Weim Rescue
 Vice President & Placement Coordinator






No comments:

Post a Comment