Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let it Snow Let it Snow




Wow
The snow was so much fun : ) I really liked it and as you can see I'm in my new fluffy jacket with room to grow ;-) But today I'm staying warm inside , I hope it is warm where ever you live , it is really cold here , brr brr :-) Well , it is almost lunch time and I just love my kibbles do you like yours? Also , I have a big Doctor Appointment on wednesday they are going to change my bandages and I will have x-rays to check my progress. Hopefully it is all going good. I will let you all know how it goes. And we were thinking of green wraps this time , any ideas ?
Happy Wags and Sloppy Kisses
Love , Buster

3 comments:

  1. Buster, you are a cutie-petootie and every time I see a photo of you my face lights up in joy. Have fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat! Looks so warm and comfy.

    I already voted for green and I am sticking to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little guy and I have never even meet him (is that weird?). Bring me good news on Wednesday after your x-rays.

    ReplyDelete