Monday, March 8, 2010

Warm Sunshine : )


Yep , warm sunshine and friends to nap with !
Life is good !!!
We went to the Doc's last wednesday and he says i'm doing GREAT !
I am allowed to go up the stairs !
Yes you heard that right , I can walk up stairs ,
 it takes some time but I can do it !
Going down is another story , 
I get carried but soon I will be doing that too !!!
I am getting stronger every day and even growing a bit ;-)
Thank You All for your love and support !
Because off all you good people , I am becoming a real Dog !
Just like that puppet who became a real boy !
THAN YOU !!!
well , back to the naps and friends and warm sunshine : )
By the way , i'm still working on that bone , it may take months to finish ;-)
And that leash thing is a breeze , i'm allowed to walk around the block and the smells are great who knew all the stuff out there would be so cool ;-)
Enjoy the sun , i've been told rain always comes before the spring bunnies start to come by the yard,
 Leo says , they are fun to watch and maybe one-day catch !
Happy Wags & Sloppy Kisses
Love , Buster

1 comment: